Saturday, November 15, 2008

How to Find Authentic Movie Props and Original Wardrobe on Ebay

I love props. I once had a sweater worn by James Marsters. It was brown and I think it might have been used in First Date. The COA had no episode on it, so I had to guess by looking on screencaps. I bought the Spike-sweater from http://stores.ebay.com/VIP-AUCTIONS and the Jonathan's sweater from a seller who provided print outs of the auction where she/he got the prop, and it was also with the same store, so I think I had the real deal.

But I wanted cash and sold it, together with the sweater Danny Strong wore in Seeing Red.

I regret seeling them both. Now I just have two original Buffy comic pages and some pieceworks *sigh*

Anyway, I wanted to give you guys some advice on how to find real props and how to look out for the fake ones. But I'm lazy, so here you have someone elses' advice(that I agree on);

Link-y.


And here is one guide from someone who also has dealt with vipfanclubs/VIP-auctions, same as me.

Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment