Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Extra Harmony.

This is a little memo for me. You see, other than Harmony Bites(search to find it), which I wrote about a few posts ago, there's a few more Season 8 related things out there that's not in the comics. At least not in Season 8.

This is copied from the Buffy zone over att darkhorse.com;

"And for the scavenger hunters among you, dig the back covers of B.P.R.D.: The Black Goddess #1, The Cleaners #2, Kull #3, or Solomon Kane #4, all of which come out this month and feature a special three-page tribute to Harmony, with art by Jo Chen and Georges Jeanty, and a Q&A with Harmony (again, written by Jane . . .)."

So now there's 4 other comics that's on my To Buy-list(unless I'm wrong and the tribute is the same in all books).

I'm such a geek, can't miss out on anything... Maybe that doesn't make me a geek, only obsessed. Whatever.

Also, here's a MTV-guest blog post from Harmony(written by Jane Espenson).

And lets not forget Harmony's Myspace page.

Next month, we get a new tie-in story as well;

" Next month sees the release of Steven DeKnight's tale of Kennedy and Satsu in Japan, and you'll want to look to MDHP again for another tie-in there, with art by Camilla d'Errico." (source Buffy zone)

I love that there's so much Buffy out there, other than in the ordinary comics, but it's getting hard to keep track of. Good thing that I have a blog.

EDIT- The ad I mentioned in the four non-Buffy comic books (Solomon Kane, etcetc), turned out they're the same ad. I'll see if I can upload it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment