Friday, January 30, 2009

Fan-made comics.

Remember that Faith fan-made comic I showed you a couple of months ago? It's been updated since then, so I though I'd link to it and some other fan made Buffy comics.

Faith - Redemption

Head Trip - Once more... (A hero-themed comic with some Buffy thrown in)

Buffy&Spike (this is sort of an experiment for the artist, so we probably don't get to see more of the story than these three pages)
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

But you can't INHALE (Remember to scroll down to read the artist's comments for this one)

Buffy & I (A anti-Buffy fan's journey)

Nothings ever good enough...(This artist is not a Dawn fan, lol)

Mama's boy(Poor little Adam)

Buffy Randomness

Just-a-nnoying (This reminds me of my conversations with friends...)

No comments:

Post a Comment