Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Song of a Vampire Victim.

So I was looking around online for something fun and came across this song:

The Song of a Vampire Victim
(to the tune of "I'm Being Eaten By A Boa Constrictor". Look HERE if you don't know the song)

(sick version)
I'm being eaten by the vampire Drusilla,
I'm being eaten by the vampire Drusilla.
I'm being eaten by the vampire Drusilla,
And I don't like it very much.
Oh no (oh no), no blood in my toes (no blood in my toes),
Oh gee (oh gee), no blood in my knees (no blood in my knees),
Oh fiddle (oh fiddle), no blood in my middle (no blood in my middle),
Oh heck (oh heck) no blood in my neck (no blood in my neck),
Oh dread (oh dread), no blood in my head, no blood in --
SLUURRRPPP.

(slightly sicker version)
I'm being eaten by a vampire named Angel,
I'm being eaten by a vampire named Angel.
I'm being eaten by a vampire named Angel,
And I like it very much.Oh gee (oh gee),
I'm weak in the knees (I'm weak in the knees),
Oh fiddle (oh fiddle), he's touched my middle (he's touched my middle),
Oh my (oh my), he's so hot I could die (so hot I could die),
Oh yes (oh yes), there's blood on my dress (there's blood on my dress),
Oh heck (oh heck), he's biting my neck, he's biting my --
SLUURRRPPP.

I found this and other funny Buffy songs at this site
Funny Buffy Songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment