Saturday, January 24, 2009

Super-cool comic trivia site.

I was just told about this site. Did you know that "The final cut", a stand alone in the original Buffy 63 issues run was re-done and is a part of the merchandise; Supernatural defense kit?(The expanded version is in one of the Omnibuses, the third) Or that "Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Rogues Gallery, a story by Andi Watson and Hector Gomez, was broken down into two page installments in the pages of Diamond Previews (1999-2000). According to Buffy editor Scott Allie, the story was not archived and therefore could not be collected in the Buffy Omnibuses making it the only Buffy story to not be reprinted."

I'm all giddy! I had no idea about the supernatural kit-stuff, I thought there was only one version of The Final Cut. I wonder which issue of Diamond Previews had the Pike & Buffy panel.

Ebay, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know about this site? http://www.triviaguide.net/
    It's pretty extensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, sweetie.

    /The buffyverse addict

    ReplyDelete