Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekly feature: Excerpt from original script

I bring to you, dear readers, another line of a Buffy the vampire slayer original script, cut due to length. Oh horrible fate that has cutendth thee line of brilliance! I shall say no more of this awful horrendous deed, since it seems as if the book Odyssey, which I am currently obliged to read, and it's formal and excessive style has "rubbed of on me" as you mere mortals would express it.

* * * * *

From Living conditions(Buffy, Season 4), the episode where Buffy has a annoying roommate from another dimension, Buffy is complaining early on about her new roomie to Giles;

"I mean, she'd make anybody nuts. She has her outfits written up on index cards, and she gives them names like 'Easter at the White House'. I find that deeply, deply disturbed. Don't you?"

2 comments:

  1. I found it in The Watcher's guide vol 3.

    /The Buffyverse addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, Rebecca, can you see your comment? Because I got an email saying I got a comment and in it it shows the comment, but I can't see it here.

    /The Buffyverse addict

    ReplyDelete