Thursday, March 5, 2009

MY THOUGHTS Missing heart to heart.

Here's a short fanfic. Sort of a "missing scene".

In End of days, anyone think that there's a huge "I told you so" waiting to happen?

Buffy's back in the house, but the Scoobies don't really have a talk about what went down when Buffy got thrown out? I want to think that after Chosen, they had a talk. This might be how it went down;

*Buffy, Willow, Xander, Anya, Giles & Dawn are together in a big hotel room. Buffy is facing the others, arms protectively crossed, a uncomfortable silence is in the room*

Buffy: I think we need to talk.

Xander: Buffy we know we were wrong...

Willow: We're sorry.

*Giles is cleaning his glasses*

Buffy: No. I won't say 'I told you so'. Because you probably think that it's luck. Luck that I was right. Luck that I didn't die, luck that...

Giles: No. It's wasn't luck.

Buffy: Maybe you don't think that. Still... We have problems, don't we?

*they look at each other, insecure, not knowing what to say, and the screen goes black*

I hope they had a talk. Otherwise, some issues are unresolved. That Buffy was right about the schyte might not mean that Willow and the others are confident in Buffy. But, since about 18 months passed between Season 7 & Season 8, I think they worked things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment