Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Someone isn't worthy"

A member over at slayalive taught me to Buffy-ize my computer with different soundbites. Now when a pop up window get's blocked, the Spike quote "Someone isn't worthy" plays, and when a programme closes, Spike says "We are finished here, ducks". Those are just a few of my new computer sounds.

I just went into the control panel and found the sound section and went nuts.

I use this site for Spike clips (thanks for the link Alexiness).

Go to the forum thread for more info on how to do it in case you need help. I needed to figure it out myself since I had a Swedish version, but the instructions on that page might help you.

And for the love of God, don't forget to save the new sound settings, like I did the first time.

EDIT- Turns out that soundsite had non-Spike clips further down.

No comments:

Post a Comment