Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekly feature: What to buy.

I'm going to start a new weekly feature. I'll show you one collectible per week (props, comics, statues, etc etc).

Some ordinary that you can buy in any comic shop, some uinque, some cheap, some expensive. Whatever I find browsing the internet.

I'll start with something I'll buy myself soon.

Tradepaperback for Fallen Angel: Reborn

For those of you not in the know, this is a tradepaperback that's just released, and it collects a few issues starring our own Illyria, as she during Season 5 of Angel visits Bete Noire, a town of depression and darkness, where she meets up with the Fallen Angel. As I understand, the comic can be read as a stand alone, so you can follow even if you haven't read the rest of the Fallen Angel issues, but just in case, read more about Fallen Angel here.

I've followed Fallen Angel for a while, and I can't wait to get my hands on this. Peter David, who writes Fallen Angel, has written about Illyria before (Spotlight:Illyria) and he did so quite well.


No comments:

Post a Comment